BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Shediac Regional Medical Centre
DEPARTMENT: Shediac Regional Medical Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hours shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Performs all administrative support tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the department. Performs any other related duties as required by the department.
- High school graduation plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years or equivalent, which includes medical terminology/transcription courses.
- Minimum of one year experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Meditech;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.