DEPARTMENT: Protection of Private Information
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non-Bargaining
JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Bilingual essential
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
The successful candidate reports to the manager of the planning sector. Generally speaking, the project coordinator is responsible for coordinating the Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs) in the various communities to which Vitalité Health Network provides services. This person acts as a consultant to Vitalité Health Network's management and other internal stakeholders with respect to the CHNAs and the resulting follow-up. The successful candidate also guides and supports stakeholders in conducting CHNAs (data collection and analysis, coordination of committee activities, participation on community advisory committees, writing of reports, presentation of results).
- Graduate degree in a field related to the position, such as social or health sciences or a similar discipline
- Undergraduate degree in a health-related discipline considered an asset
- Minimum of three years' experience in collection, analysis, interpretation, and distribution of qualitative and quantitative information
- Experience in qualitative research and research methodology
- Experience in community outreach and project management
- Combination of training and experience deemed equivalent may be taken into consideration
- Understanding of health determinants
- Very good communication skills, both written and oral, in both official languages
- Proven analytical and writing skills and ability to see the "big picture"
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet objectives
- Ability to manage numerous projects/tasks simultaneously, and understanding of the organization's needs and priorities
- Proven skills in managing complex projects
- Proven group facilitation skills
- Proficiency with common computer tools (Microsoft suite)
- Valid driver's licence
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.