To help support our continued growth, Mariner Innovations is recruiting Senior Change Management Consultants (full-time and or contract with 8+ years of experience in Change Management roles. Selected candidates will become key members of our highly successful Change Management Practice.
Senior Change Management consultants support Mariner's key clients both within the Maritimes and across Canada. In their respective roles, these consultants will work extensively on a variety of high-profile projects and programs involving digital transformation, service/operational process development, culture transformation and/or large-scale deployment of technology. The consultants will be trusted advisors to our senior client stakeholders and will provide thought leadership in their areas of expertise.
- Work with organizations to build knowledge and expertise of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Help leaders and teams enhance their capabilities to understand how change impacts people, the reasons why people resist change and how to support people as they transition through change.
- Support leaders in their role as change champions.
- Collaborate and work effectively with individuals and teams to integrate change practices at all levels of the organization.
- Perform change-related assessments and report outs.
- Develop and implement a Change Management Strategy and Communication Plan for managing and communicating the change throughout the life of the project.
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder assessment which identifies the individuals and groups affected by the change.
- Ensure the alignment of change management activities with participating stakeholders to smooth the adoption process, resulting in successful implementation.
- Ensure that customers and stakeholders are actively engaged in the change, consulted and communicated with.
- Build consensus among customers and stakeholders on specific changes designed to better meet their needs.
- Be an active and visible coach to clinicians and stakeholders.
- Report to leadership the status of the communication and change management plans.
- Collaborate with peers and practice leadership to grow and share knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent related qualifications).
- 8+ years' experience in a Change Lead, Change Manager and/or Management Consultant role, on medium to large transformational projects.
- 8+ years' demonstrated experience in development of training, communication, and change management programs and plans.
- 8+ years' experience identifying and assessing change impacts to the organization's business processes and technology solutions.
- 5+ years' demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in change management industry standards, best practices and methodologies, with a certification in industry-standard change management methodology (CCMP, PROSCI etc.)
- Experience in a consulting environment; implementing technology projects.
- Experience working directly with senior management and leaders of the organization.
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in eHealth or health care capacity is considered an asset.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate Change Management professionals who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
- Values-driven workplace where people really matter
- Flexible hours of work and remote/work from home option
- Competitive salary and bonus plan: stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Paid vacation plus an extra week of paid Mariner MyLife days, and
- Unlimited training
Join our growing team!