Position: Mobile Officer
Hours: Continental Rotation
Pay Range: $17.00/hr.
Essential Job Functions:
- Being alert and observant while being outside, standing or walking for an extended period in all weather conditions (Rain, Snow, Excessive Heat & Cold…etc.)
- always Maintain communications with fellow Security Guard/dispatchers, Cliental and Paladin Managerial Staff.
- Ensures all site staff adhere to all Paladin Security policies and procedures
- Ensures proper documentation is passed onto the Shift Leads/Dispatchers, client and Paladin leadership team
- Completing mobile patrols diligently
- Documents and investigates security incidents and complaints
- Communicates any concerns/issues with Supervisor/Client Service Manager or the client
- Ensuring any deficiencies with the vehicle are reported to Paladin leadership team
- Ability to work alone and be self-motivated
- Always Maintain the highest standard of security, being professional in attitude, appearance and application.
- Perform security duties in accordance with established procedures. Ensure they are being conducted within the limitations of any federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Be observant and record all discrepancies, deficiencies and safety hazards/ concerns noted during patrols and take corrective action either informing the applicable department or handling it personally, whenever possible.
- Be courteous, and helpful in enforcing all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Respond immediately to any emergency and co-ordinate response accordingly based off established procedures.
- Must possess a valid G Class license
- Minimum driving experience of 3 years with no major convictions & no more than 6 demerit points
- Use of Force
- Immunization Records
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Double Covid Vaccination
- Vulnerable Sector Check
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- First Aid & CPR – Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
- Additional courses as assigned
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place because we CARE!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.