Req Id: 407527
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Advanced Products & Solutions (APS) team is searching for a Senior Product Manager, Public Safety to accelerate the introduction of next generation Public Safety broadband solutions including priority services and enhanced mobile situational awareness for first responders and other mission critical users. This involves compiling an understanding of the overall market, interfacing with various internal and external stakeholders for the development of end-to-end solutions that integrate 5G, IoT, cloud, private mobile networks and mobility products.
The Senior Product Manager for Public Safety will be the subject matter expert working closely with our partners, technology, incubation, sales and marketing teams to provide thought leadership to create safer communities and enhance communications for public safety users.Key Responsibilities
- Ownership and accountability for the end-to-end public safety broadband solutions portfolio
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive public safety broadband product strategy in coordination with the various internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate and recommend public safety solution providers in support of build, buy, or partner decisions
- Execute on the product vision and development of supporting business cases for next generation public safety solutions, priority services and enablement platforms; support through all stages of ideation, funding, design, execution.
- Manage Bell's partnerships with 3rd party public safety broadband solutions (as required)
- Assess and maintain competitive intelligence on the Public Safety market, potential partners and competitors' products.
- Track and analyze performance, compose analytical insights to identify opportunities for change or investment.
- Support strategic customer opportunities by preparing comprehensive proposal
- Complete and maintain forecasts for the public safety broadband solutions portfolio and contribute to capital planning cycles
- 5+ years of experience in a product management or technical role in the public safety or critical infrastructure industries focused on critical communications and efficient coordination of resources is a must.
- Strong critical thinking skills to effectively prioritize and rationalize decision-making in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across departments and levels of the organization
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate with suppliers and partners
- Understanding of 5G, IoT, telecommunications, software, and technology industries an asset
#talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/05/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.