COMPETITION #: 2022-63249d External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: 4CS Rehab
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Casual - Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $35.69 to $45.22 per hour (Subject to employment status)
Provision of Nursing Care to meet the individual patient's needs by utilizing the nursing process.
- Graduate of a recognized school of nursing and actively registered in New Brunswick.
- Rehab experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with Interdisciplinary Team members.
- Ability to perform advanced patient assessments.
- Current CPR certification.
- High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment.
- Mandatory e-learning programs completed.
- Commitment to ongoing education including CNA certification in Rehabilitation Nursing.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by February 1, 2023
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2022-63249d -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.