NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Center
DEPARTMENT: Flexible Assertive Community Treatment (FACT Team)
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: January, 2023
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Possibility of evenings
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Manager of Adult Mental Health Services, the incumbent of this position works on a multidisciplinary team providing services to a varied clientele. The incumbent provides various administrative support services. The incumbent forms office, reception, secretarial, medical transcription and support duties. The incumbent also performs other related duties based on departmental needs.
- High-school diploma (Grade 12) or general education diploma (GED) and medical secretary diploma or postsecondary secretarial course (minimum of one year) with additional medical terminology training;
- One year of previous experience is required;
- Working computer knowledge (Meditech module, Microsoft Office suite, etc.);
- Ability to transcribe medical reports;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Valid driver's licence (class 5) and good driving record;
- Ability to travel to satellite offices as needed;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.