- Are you a people person who gets satisfaction from supporting others' success through problem solving?
- Are you looking for a job that allows you to apply creative approaches to allow someone to become more independent?
- Are you interested in a role that allows you to work with an award winning organization who offers a gold star compensation package?
- Are you currently working in a healthcare facility or industry and are tired of always working holidays, evenings and weekends?
- Are you tired of being in a physically demanding job, and are finding it difficult to be on your feet all day or lift heavy objects?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then please keep reading!
Ability NB is looking to grow our team in the Greater Moncton area (Westmorland and Albert County). We offer our staff a gold standard health and dental package, 3 weeks paid vacation, time off over the Christmas season, and a matching RRSP contribution plan for up to 3% of your salary!
We are dedicated to cultivating a team of engaged and enthusiastic partners, so we focus on employee professional development by offering training programs to ensure skill sets are current, employee retreats to build team networking and synergy, summer and winter employee fun days, and you get a paid day off for your birthday so you can eat your cake in style!
AbilityNB is looking for a Rehabilitation Counsellor for the Greater Moncton region. You will work with persons who have a mobility disability and their supporting teams (health, social services, community, family/support networks) to allow them to live their life fully in a healthy and independent way. Your role will be focused on making the navigation of the route to that healthy and independent life as easy as possible through collaboration with others and planning on how to reach the goals set as part of the Navigator Framework.
We are looking for:
- Ability to function in both official languages (speech and writing)- certification not required and ability can be tested during the interview process
- Experience with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education (university or college) in human services, social sciences or arts ora minimum of five years experience in related field
- Valid driver's license and use of your own vehicle (travel allowances paid)
- A knowledge of disability issues
Applications accepted until December 9, 2022 at noon by email to- [email protected]