Basic Purpose of Position:
To manage staffing requisitions, job postings and recruitment advertising and promotion across the country. This position will contribute to successfully filling vacancies by appropriate sourcing, including advertising and the use of various social medial platforms.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the job posting process by:
- Managing the staffing requisition process from start to finish. Including liaising with hiring managers and other internal clients to create job postings and post/advertise internally and externally via various advertising media.
- Building and managing content within the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) including, but not limited to: job posting templates, pre-screening questions, advertising media lists, and reports.
- Researching various job boards and advertising outlets to promote our jobs while keeping within our budget. This includes researching and implementing the best ways to advertise and stay current with social media outlets.
- Creating and continuously striving to improve recruitment processes and policies while promoting the application of HR recruitment processes and procedures within all Jazz departments.
- In this position, advertising and social medial will be of utmost importance. The Recruitment and Sourcing Coordinator will:
- Strategize, design, and implement Social Media campaigns, as required, to source candidates.
- Understand and communicate the correlation between social media and other advertising, and the effect that each has on the quantity and quality of candidates.
- Track and report on the effect of sourcing along with the costs to the hiring managers and the Manager, Recruitment and Relocation.
- The ideal candidate for the Recruitment and Sourcing Coordinator position is someone who:
- Builds and maintains co-operative relationships with all business units and staff within Jazz, as well as with external contractors and consultants.
- Ensures the highest level of confidentiality is upheld.
- Ensures delivery of the highest level of customer service required by the business units.
- Contributes to an open, honest, and supportive work environment.
- Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing the Employee Referral Program and helping to implement new ideas.
- Managing the temporary employee list.
- Responding to general applications and inquiries.
- Managing access rights, profiles, and security rights for end users in Taleo.
- Ensuring recruitment process are in-line with collective agreements and company policies.
- Contributing to the negotiations and purchases of job postings/advertisements from external job boards.
- Managing the invoices received from our medical service provider as well as the external job boards and advertising outlets.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Human Resources Management degree/diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Previous experience working in recruitment and/or knowledge of recruitment best practices.
- Previous advertising or marketing experience is an asset, including experience with advertising and campaigning on various social media platforms.
- Superior writing skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Previous experience using the Applicant Tracking System, Taleo is an asset.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and work under many tight time constraints.
- Ability to be highly flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Solid organizational and administrative skills.
- Bilingualism in French & English is preferred.
We strive to hire candidates with diverse abilities. We want to ensure that you are prepared for success and therefore request that you please let us know at [email protected] if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Jazz recognizes that the best talent includes people of all backgrounds, abilities and points of view. To be a leader in our industry, Jazz celebrates diversity and values the uniqueness that each individual has to offer. We empower our people to foster an internal culture of inclusion, creating safe workspaces where everyone can be their authentic self. Meeting the needs of our diverse passengers is critical to our success and we recognize the importance of a workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve.