Req Id: 405668
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
The External Reporting team forms part of the Corporate Controller's team. External Reporting is responsible for the preparation of key BCE financial reports, such as the Quarterly/Annual Reports and quarterly reporting to the Board of Directors. The team is also responsible to prepare and analyze BCE consolidated monthly financial statements and provide high quality analyses on monthly financial results to senior management on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Preparation of the detailed financial analyses to the executive management team related to monthly/quarterly results
- Support to user groups of our analyses (primary users - executive management, treasury, performance management, planning, investor relations)
- Ad-hoc analyses, memos and reports
- Ensure continuous improvement of tools, methodology, content and format of all analyses and presentations
- Co-ordination with other finance groups at the business unit and corporate levels.
- CPA with 2+ years of experience
- Bilingual and good communication skills
- Team player, dynamic and self-sufficient
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work well under pressure and ability to manage tight deadlines
- Ability to analyse results and underlying business trends
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 11/24/2022
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.