As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell's leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
Name and Description of Hiring Department:
Network Provisioning is an organization recognized by the telecommunications market for its innovation, service excellence and network readiness. Our team is committed to being the supplier of choice for customer-valued services, competitive technology and network solutions for anyone, anywhere. If creating solutions for the future energizes you, then Network Provisioning is the place to be!
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Coordinating and supporting logistical requirements of multiple projects through to completion
- Analyzing high volume of work plans; determine appropriate contractors and order material required
- Maintaining project schedules as required
- Completing systems updates within SAP as required to document migration of customers, inventory network components, update records, etc.
- Responding to emails, phone calls and responding to information requests in timely manner
- Data Entry as needed
- Status reporting on schedule and project costs
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Business/engineering, or 2+ years related experience in an office/ engineering environment
- Must be technically adaptable to understanding leading edge technologies
- MS Excel intermediate
- MS Word intermediate
- Works well under pressure and can carry many projects simultaneously meeting deadlines
- Extremely organized with excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong drive for customer focused results
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in support of achieving the Cells' objectives
- On the job training will be provided
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 1 year experience within Access Network
- Experience or education in SAP
- Experience in telecommunications
- Knowledge of access network, reading and analyzing work plans, cable types, related material
- Hours of operation working hours between 7:30am to 5:30 pm
- Job location address: 200 Brady, Davies SQ, Sudbury, Ontario
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Sudbury
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 12/02/2022
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Sudbury
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.