As a global seafood company, Cooke has operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company's success is driven by our dynamic, highly-skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area's economy and sense of community.
We are hiring a Merchandiser for the Quebec area. The successful candidate will offer customer support service to retail store managers / owners, maximize in store planogram, product listing/visibility and support promotional execution.
A successful candidate will:
- Have 2+ years' experience in merchandising or retail
- Must have a valid driver's licence and clean driving record
- Have strong customer service skills required
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
As a Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor and maximize product placement at store levels and submit comprehensive reports to management.
- Collaborate with store managers to maintain attractive sales planogram and make sure that our product line is available
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor and discussing special instructions, product promotions, new listing, market information
- Maintains and built customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution, and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of the fastest growing company in Atlantic Canada and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke? Simple - we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career and your future.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.