Mariner Innovations is seeking talented iOS Developers to join our team. As a Developer at Mariner, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining functionality for mobile applications.
- Investigating how new requirements and features fit into the mobile product.
- Working effectively with other development team members on all aspects of the process, including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Developing business knowledge and customer relationships where appropriate.
- Meeting project milestones in an iterative and incremental development process.
- Communicating with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience architecting, designing, and developing client applications for iOS.
- Strong background on software architecture, software design, infrastructure architecture, system design.
- High Proficiency in Swift/SwiftUI
- Experience in a consulting role and/or experience within the telecommunications industry.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
- Values-driven workplace where people really matter
- Flexible hours of work and remote/work from home option
- Competitive salary and bonus plan: stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Paid vacation plus an extra week of paid Mariner MyLife days, and
- Unlimited training
Join our growing team!