- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
- Providing access control to the Airside Controlled Restricted Area
- Verifying RAIC's
- Security verification of all vehicles and personnel entering the CRA
- Assisting with other duties as requested
- MAP reading of all personnel entering the CRA
- Verifying proper credentials for All stakeholders including visitors and cross-referencing against Blacklist
- 0600-1800 - Monday, Wednesday to Friday
- 1800-0100 - Monday to Thursday
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Possession of a valid Airport Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) is preferred
- Must have a valid Ontario Security Guard license
- Demonstrates superior customer service skills and able to work independently
- Minimum of a High School Diploma.
- CPI, Use of Force, and First Aid/CPR Level C would be considered a definite asset
- Previous customer service-related experience would be an asset
- Previous experience would be considered a definite asset
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Free Parking for all Airport Staff (Full Time/Part-Time)
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.