Mariner Innovations is seeking .NET Developers for both contract and full-time roles. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Working with system design specifications to develop/code applications.
- Assist in translating business/process requirements into solution designs and prototypes.
- Maintain, review, and enhance existing applications
- Conducts system level testing and debugging
- Supporting technical documentation, progress updates, and knowledge transfer.
- Schedules and estimates development tasks
- Participation in meetings and workshops
- Communicating progress and identifying risks, impediments, and dependencies.
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience building web applications on the .NET framework, preferably in an Agile environment.
- In-depth knowledge in ASP.NET,C#, MVC, .NET Core, Visual Studio, and SQL Server back-end.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and experience with software development for complex projects.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills that can establish and maintain strong working relationships with business stakeholders and project team members.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!