Continental schedule: 2300-0600
Rotation: 4 on 4 off
- Provide a high level of customer service in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Prevent theft, violence or infraction of rules and regulations
- Monitor site visitors and perform ID checks in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Respond professionally to site emergencies (alarms, medical emergencies, fires and other urgent matters)
- Effectively communicate all suspicious activities, concerns, issues, and events to our dispatch team on behalf of the clients assets
- Prepare and maintain professional and effective reports regarding the activities, security violations, and hazardous occurrences on site
- Along with your dedication to utilizing PPE, you regularly patrol the facility so that no potential conflict leaves your sight.
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one prior to getting hired. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Have prior experience working in Security.
QualificationsHigh School Diploma/GED
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin is happy to provide Health and Dental Benefits to full-time employees.