Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
We have an immediate need for a Manufacturing Consultant, SAP B1 to support our growing customer base. As a Manufacturing Consultant, SAP B1, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry and focus your effort and skill on helping clients optimize their efficiencies and deploy technology to help understand and improve their manufacturing processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with our Manufacturing Solution Principal and other team members to help deliver our clients projects.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP B1 and any identified solutions in the Manufacturing space, including but not limited to Beas.
- Working in specialized project areas to provide implementation consultation, project management, and support services, as required.
- Achievement of individual goals as assigned.
Ideal candidates would possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution, or comparable experience in the Manufacturing would be considered an asset.
- Track record as a problem solver, critical thinker and strong communicator (both written and oral).
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner, dynamic and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- A dynamic team player willing to work on a wide variety of external projects focused on new client implementations and upgrades.
- Experience in an ERP implementation role with SAP B1 (HANA and/or SQL) is required, Beas experience is preferred, other manufacturing software solution experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with software implementations, operational accounting, manufacturing, or other applicable business processes.
- Experience with SQL or HANA query development, Crystal Reports development, and data migration.
- Experience managing software implementation projects including balancing budget, timeline, scope, and resource availability would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, primarily in North America.
Work With Us
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.