SHIFT Energy is seeking a Channel Partner / Business Development lead to be a key member of our Sales & Business Development team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and expanding relationships with companies in the Energy Management sector that have complementary offerings which will bring a broader value proposition to potential customers. This role will further penetrate and develop relationships to ensure SHIFT is a preferred, professional, and easy-to-work-with partner. This will involve consistent interaction with partner staff at all levels.
This role will develop relationships that generate marketing opportunities and sales opportunities leading to accelerated revenue growth in SHIFT. The position will also identify integration requirements, use cases, and coordinate with product and sales engineering to ensure integration is successful and facilitate technical exchanges with partners.
Also, this role will be responsible for Business Development in establishing and expanding direct customer relationships with large portfolio companies that are US based like Health Care services.
What you get to do in this role:
· Building strong relationships with Technology and channel partners;
· Working with Partner Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Business Development Managers;
· Staying knowledgeable on the partners propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities;
· Working with partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities;
· Maintaining updates to the partner of latest developments of their alliance account and provide feedback if required;
· Developing and executing attainable and strategy plans with market needs;
· Influence SHIFT's product strategy/roadmap to align with partner market strategy and enabling Partner capabilities thru integration with SHIFT's product.
· Producing high quality leads through contract engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies;
· Coordinating with internal stakeholders to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company;
· Identifying marketing opportunities and leading them with vendor support
· Performing pipeline tracking and reporting on key activities;
· Growing the company business overall and the company's share of business by developing deep strategic relationships with partners;
· Being the voice and advocate of the alliance at SHIFT.
· 5+ years of experience in sales, partner management and/or business development within the Energy Management Industry
· University Degree or Post-secondary in Business, Mechanical Engineering, or a related discipline.
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Energy partner ecosystems.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to quickly analyze and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Independent and highly motivated with ability to seek out opportunities and solutions.
- Strong executive communication and sales presence.
Work With Us
SHIFT offers you:
· a values-driven workplace where people really matter
· flexible hours of work and remote/work from home option
· a competitive salary and bonus plan: stock options
· comprehensive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
· paid vacation plus an extra week of paid Mariner MyLife days, and
· unlimited training and the opportunity to develop your skills in Machine Learning
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate professionals who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!