Mariner Innovations is seeking a talented Developer with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in NetSuite ERP . In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Configuration and Customization of NetSuite ERP as per client requirements.
- Work with a project manager and using Agile methodology, work closely with the team to assess client needs, develop solutions, and implement them to the satisfaction of the client.
- Communicate changes and prioritize change management and the culture of the client.
- Advance business process improvements that will amplify the use of NetSuite for the client and support the growth strategies of the client.
- Post secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- 2+ years experience working with NetSuite, preferably in implementation
- 4+ years general programming experience
- Proficient in NetSuite Scripting for the NetSuite ERP Platform
- Passion for technology with a keen eye for detail
- Experience within a consulting role
- Leadership and mentorship experience is considered an asset
- Experience in managing client experience and change management is considered an asset
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!