Req Id: 384674
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's SMB division provides communications solutions (voice, internet/data, TV, and business services) to business organizations. The SMB Sales Enablement Team has end-to-end accountability of the growth strategy through channel sales execution. This is an exciting area within Bell and offers team members with the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth strategy, planning, decision-making, and execution of new programs.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the business development and channel sales strategy activities that support sales growth across various channels. These include liaising with internal Bell teams to enhance channel and sales growth, project management of cross-functional work streams and deliverables that support key objectives, and presenting key findings, results, opportunities, and recommendations to senior management.
This is a terrific opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to a dynamic and successful team that will continue to help transform the organization in driving one of the most significant strategic growth mandates within Bell.
- Develop and execute on the business development and expansion strategy to increase channel sales performance
- Participate in and lead projects to ensure development of sales process and sales support model to support these new channels as appropriate
- Liaise with external partners as well as internal Bell stakeholders
- Act as an intermediary and sales facilitator between the product teams and partners
- Manage incentives and hype programs across all sales channels to help attain and exceed sales targets
- Ensure that sales support is available for partner activities including customer qualification, product positioning, pricing and promotion details
- Organize regular update sessions with channel partners
- Prepare and present regular project updates to senior Bell management
- MBA or business undergrad or equivalent degree
- Excellent enthusiasm and leadership, and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Previous experience in sales channel enablement and support
- Strong project management skillset and experience
- Self-motivated person who can work independently and who possesses strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Creative/innovative problem solver with a strategic and analytical mindset
- Track record of identifying and delivering on growth opportunities
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, and implement retail concepts
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written & verbal skills
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/11/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.