Mariner Innovations is looking for an individual to join our team as a Microsoft Exchange Expert. This individual will serve as a Subject Matter Expert and direct a team of support engineers addressing Implementation and operational tasks and user incidents received. Typical issues include, but are not limited to user & guest access, permissions, Azure AD support, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, workflows, documentation, etc.
- Be the System Administrator and Subject Matter Expert for Email Services (Exchange Online) and Office Applications (Office 365) Teams, and One Drive.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and establishing infrastructure mailbox constraints, and advising on enterprise exchange policies
- Office 365 Exchange Online administration (policies, transport rules, etc.)
- Office 365 monitoring service health, and management of service requests
- Support the ongoing operation of Microsoft Teams and other related services like One Note, groups, & One Drive
- Troubleshooting and support experience with Microsoft Teams
- PowerShell for migration and troubleshooting.
- Tracking and escalation of incidents with Office 365 Microsoft Premier support
- 7-9 years of experience working with Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, and Azure (with subject matter expertise in at least one or all).
- Directory Federated Services (ADFS/WAP) and Directory Synchronization (AADC/DirSync), eDiscovery.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead a team of 4 or more and collaborate with other Team Leads.
- Experience in writing knowledge base articles based on resolution paths.
- Experience working with End users to troubleshoot and resolve their Office 365 issues.
- Candidate must be eager to learn administration of the entire array of Office 365 products, including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Groups, and anything else that emerges.
- Partner with business units to evaluate and drive adoption of new capabilities for Office 365 and related tools, services, and systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!