To help in our planned growth, we are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst with Articulate Storyline 360 experience. The Senior Business Analyst will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. The ideal person will already have good working knowledge of Storyline360 and experience and patience with managing client feedback and changes.
- Taking existing material from PowerPoint presentations and turning into courseware through Storyline360.
- Interpreting the learning objectives and creating interactive content.
- Working closely and communicating with stakeholders on assigned modules.
- Pull together information and create a rough "storyboard" for a course.
- Improve the PowerPoint storyboard.
- Have a good understanding of the audience and what the takeaways of the course should be.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency using Articulate Storyline 360; specifically, the screen recording with Step by Step slides:
- View mode steps
- Try mode steps
- Test mode steps
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of proficiency working with Articulate Storyline 360.
- 5+ years of IM/IT experience.
- Demonstrate level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong experience working with various levels of stakeholders.
- Experience working within Healthcare or Telecommunications industry would be considered an asset.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada's TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015's list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!