Req Id: 383799
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The associate is responsible for acting as an intermediary between OET systems and its users. They test systems that do not perform according to standards and applications that are problematic in addition to identifying possible conflicts between related systems. They provide coaching and training on the processes inherent in different systems and applications. They are also responsible for proactively validating the applications and systems required by users and providing them with the support they need to maximize their efficiency and productivity.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Automate processes
- Analyze, identify, isolate and report system/application problems through the investigation of the status reports
- Perform and/or coordinate testing and implementation of tools to support the success of our SLA results through the various call centers
- Maintain or modify our current applications based on specific user and technical interfaces for our internal and external partners, including ID administration as per corporate policies
- Answer end user and management request for application support (MRS, CBARE, Quality Process, Dialler, Robot, etc)
- Assist tour partners, internal and external, in their requirements for documentation, process, statistical and reporting requests
- Ensure integrity of our applications and systems (MRS, CBARE, Dialler, etc.)
- Create, revise and store application support documentation
- Ensure Corporate Security Policies are always implemented properly
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, .NET, MSSQL,
- Basic knowledge of Web Services (REST / SOAP)
- Ability to effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate/partner with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with internal customers
- Ability to identify, document and communicate coaching opportunities as well as KPI and process improvements possibilities across all partnering teams
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- 1 year experience in Field Services
- Basic knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Powershell, CMD, VB et Macro
- Thorough knowledge of Test Center systems (Webcare, ACUT, Mariner, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of SAS
- Basic Knowledge of ReactJS, NodeJS
- Basic Knowledge of MS Visio, Powerpoint
- Monday to Friday; normal business hours (flexible between 7am up to 6pm)
- Job location address: 20 Hunter, Hamilton ON, 160 Elgin, Ottawa ON, 5099 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga ON or 671 de la Gauchetière St W, Montreal QC
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 08/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.