Halifax, NS, Canada Req #1877
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Eastlink is a family owned, entrepreneurial and innovative company headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We take great pride in being a leader in delivering creative competitive, customer focused telecommunications solutions, and connecting our customers to the things and people that matter most. Serving a customer base across seven provinces, our advanced solutions include Internet, Mobile, TV, Telephone, Security and Automation, Data Communications and exclusive locally produced programming on Eastlink Community TV.
We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
As a Business Service & Support Representative you will responsible for providing superior customer service to Eastlink's business customers. Responsibilities include processing orders, conducting service changes, troubleshooting, and repair all while managing client expectations and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Ensuring telephone trouble tickets are completed in a timely manner based on the guidelines set forth, and escalating tickets with follow up to other departments as required to ensure guidelines are met
- Dealing with issues from business, government & wholesale customers, and resolving problems completely
- Assisting field techs in trouble shooting Business troubles
- Developing and applying intimate knowledge on phone features and operation
- Identifying any trending and/or types in the troubles
- Providing support to fellows BSSRs and Business Sales staff in general
- Programming telephone lines and testing lines
- Troubleshooting telephone line problems as well as problems with voice mail
- Booking service calls and dispatching contractor technicians for business troubles, while documenting and following up
- Providing information for generating reports
- The ideal candidate will be a customer service oriented individual with the technical and communication skills required to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines. A team player, the ideal candidate will drive to succeed and enjoys working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- 1 year of Customer Service or call center experience
- Relevant work experience in basic technical support
- Previous experience in line testing and programming, and Voice Mail considered assets.
- Strong abilities in multi-tasking and managing changing priorities
- Talent with providing solutions and/or improvements to processes
- Availability to perform shift work.
Employees who work from home are occasionally required to attend in-person meetings in the workplace. To maintain the health and safety of our teams, the successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team "on the ground" not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!
- Job Family Business Sales
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Hourly