As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell’s leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
Team & Role Description:
We are offering this exciting Specialist Application opportunity to a highly motivated, creative, and disciplined person that possesses an exceptional positive attitude. This role will require you to work closely with team members such as contact center solution architects and specialist, network architects, product owners, scrum masters, and developers. The Specialist Application will be primarily responsible for providing our business customers with application and server support, maintenance and 24/7 on-call service monitoring.
- Motivated to find and implement innovative solutions that improves service for our customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for our customer solutions
- Proactively prevent downtime of the Contact Center applications and infrastructure using your technical and analytical skills
- Solidify customer loyalty, relationships and satisfaction
- Work in synergy with various partners and stakeholders
- Take the lead and maintain the solution stability and service availability across Bell
Key Technical Competencies:
- College degree in Computer Science with relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Contact Center software solutions from PureConnect, Genesys, Nice, Verint, Avaya, Cisco and AudioCode
- Good understanding of networked solutions (e.g. Client/Server architecture, Web Applications/Services, Persistence/Business logic/Presentation architectures)
- Exposure to databases, networking, system administration and Voice Over IP technologies
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Transformational agent - agile and ability to mobilize resources and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business
- Great communicator - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Critical thinker - demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively
- Avid learner - continuous learner of all things technical and process
- Focus driven - ability to manage stress and pressure in a collaborative environment
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal West || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/05/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.