Req Id: 378677
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships
- Supporting and collaborating with multiplatform strategists in the development of media creativity projects
- Preparing PowerPoint presentation layouts (experience with Photoshop an asset)
- Writing presentations in collaboration with multiplatform strategists
- Participating in brainstorming sessions
- Writing and laying out post-mortem reports
- Handling clerical duties (creating and producing documents, organizing meetings, etc.)
- May be put in charge of certain media creativity projects
- Executing other related tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications, or 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Creativity and autonomy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, strong sense of organization
- Proficiency with Office software, i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- TV, digital, radio and OOH media knowledge an asset
- Attention to detail when executing tasks
- Great flexibility and receptiveness to last-minute requests
- Media agency experience an asset
Job location address: 87 Ontario St W, Montreal (Quebec)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.