Expertech Network Installation is a major network infrastructure service provider for the wireline and wireless broadband technology market and employs over 900 experts: managers, technicians and administrative staff in Quebec and Ontario. The Expertech team is responsible for provisioning Bell Canada's network, ensuring the job is completed on time, within budget, and to the customer's quality standards. Expertech is Bell's single point of contact in meeting their customer provisioning service needs while adding value through an experienced and dedicated workforce.
Responsible for supporting the Controller of the company in his general accounting functions including the review, analysis and monthly reports of financial data. Provides assistance during end-of-month closing procedures including the preparation of journal entries as well as the operating group's budgets and forecasts. Ensures compliance with financial procedures and controls. Provides general support to the Finance team for analytical studies and special projects.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and analyse different monthly reports and financial data, analyze and explain specific deviations and / or variances.
- Participate in end of month closing procedures including the preparation of journal entries
- Help prepare the operating group's budgets and financial forecasts.
- Comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain relationships with internal / external customers and respond to questions / requests.
- Provide value-added analysis and reports, identify opportunities for cost reduction and recommend appropriate actions.
- Provide assistance in developing best practices.
- Comply with frequent requests for information from Bell / shareholders
- Provide assistance to deliver and measure key strategic projects and their success.
- Build and improve relationships with customers, shareholders and internal customers by providing accurate, value-added
And timely analyses and reports.
- Special projects if applicable.
- May perform other tasks as assigned
Educational level required :
- University Degree or College diploma and or equivalent experience in a related field
- Recognized accounting designation (CPA) an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of finance accounting processes
- Analytical skills and willingness to support figures
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with external customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to demonstrate influence and persuasion in the performance of daily team tasks
- Dedication and positive attitude in business
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new challenges and continuous change in the industry
- Word, Excel, MS project, Power point, SAP