Req Id: 378551
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
About the Team:
Bell is changing and we're seeking new talented individuals to accelerate this transformation. Gone are the days of the traditional telecommunications, today is the era of innovation. Be ready to experience fun, to explore new technologies and learn every day.
The NTS CE (Customer Experience) department within Bell Canada is looking for a Product Owner for the CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) Program, reporting to the Senior Manager, CE Security.
As the Security Product Owner, you will oversee the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet the clients' needs and preferences. Their main duties include determining the overall vision of products, managing various backlog items and deciding which features each product will have according to clients' preferences.
You'll be responsible for driving and maintaining a product backlog in a highly technical, complex and innovative domains under CIAM program.
- Own the product backlog and align it with the overall the business direction
- Work with key stakeholders (product managers, solution architects, network architects, operations, developers, DevOps engineers) to design, maintain, prioritize and distribute a highly technical backlog (features, story) across several agile teams.
- Ensure product quality by enforcing the definition of done and validating completeness of the stories delivered by the team
- Plan and manage the goals, scope of sprints, milestones & releases for the platform.
Critical Skills/ Competencies:
- 4+ years as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Able to understand high-level business needs and break it down to the technical level
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Strong leadership skills
- Great team player, able to work well with others and communicate ideas effectively
- Can slice and dice a business problem into deployable and useable product increments
- Someone enthusiastic who can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, with a strong aptitude for innovation
- Someone with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills (A good sense of humour is a bonus!)
- Someone technically strong and good understanding of system architectures who can bring new solutions to the table and challenge established solutions
- A team player who can define, establish and communicate their long-term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs
- Strong working experience in Confluence and JIRA
- Expert in requirements analysis and documenting requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and tech teams
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced excel skills
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 12/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
#tech #indeed #LI-DB1 #talent
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.