To help in our planned growth, we are recruiting for a Senior User Experience Designer (UX) for upcoming opportunities. The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team and will work closely with one of our Telecommunications clients. In this role, you will work with our clients existing design team, as well as their senior developers and business partners, to develop and deliver end-to-end customer experiences for their do-it-yourself Wi-Fi installation. Starting with the research and ideation phases, all the way to iterating on high fidelity prototypes and existing flows, you’ll ensure a customer centric approach at every step of the design and development process.
- Experience in Telecommunications industry is an asset.
- Experience designing user journeys within Mobile apps.
- Ability to apply user-centered design processes, human factors, usability heuristics, and industry best practices to develop world class digital experiences for mobile, and tablet.
- Collaborate with others to define problems, generate and formulate solutions.
- Lead customer journey mapping, exploratory design studios, and other collaborative working sessions with team members and partner stakeholders.
- Create high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes of your designs.
- Generate user interface sketches and wireframes, as well as create visual designs to communicate solutions and ideas.
- Facilitate discussions around your work and its iterations.
- Leverage your skills in usability testing, user research, and interpretation of web analytics to meet outcomes through design.
- Comfortable working with Figma and other design tools.
- Past work on mobile applications with mass-market usage.
- Have a good understanding of mobile accessibility best practices and an ability to create accessible products.
- Passionate about modern design practices and methodologies like design systems.
- Previous experience in creating instructional content, digital and physical, would be an asset.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.