Req Id: 378673
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, Problem Management is accountable to provide pro-active or re-active solutions for all the different aspects of problems 'related to customers'. Our business model is highly customer-centric, with shared accountability between Service teams for managing customer issues. This seamless approach to customer service has been a key factor in achieving Industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. Our business strategy going forward is to leverage this strong base of customer loyalty and our stream of new IP & Value Added Services. The Data Analyst plays a key role and is an integral part of the end-to-end solution.
- Accountable to implement solutions to improve the customer experience
- Analyze, investigate and provide solutions eliminating problematic trends
- Review Post Incident Reports, provide feedback in a timely manner
- Facilitate governance review meetings with various partners (Help Desk, Network & Field Services)
- Work with internal teams, partners and suppliers to establish communication, manage expectations and make sure Problem/Incident activities are completed
- Review implemented Changes and perform trend analysis
- Meet with Incident Managers or Customer Service Area Managers on a regular basis to present results and action plans related to Problem Management activities
- Provide communications to internal business groups and executives throughout the Problems record life cycle
- Identify opportunities and creates Risk Assessments
- Incident Manager acts as the single point of contact for customer escalations and service assurance related issues
- In-depth knowledge of telecommunications industry, more specifically in the following fields: Data Center, Managed Services (Voice and IP), LAN/WAN, Applications (e-mail, client-server applications, security, file server management)
- Proven customer management skills
- Meticulous and adheres to quality delivery at all times
- Ability to deliver outstanding service in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with deductive reasoning capabilities
- Technical know-how: advanced knowledge of Bell Business Market products and services
- Interest in acquiring technical and business knowledge relating to one or many customers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A recognized leader with a clear track record of using teamwork to create a competitive advantage
- Leader, self-reliant and team player who can function with little supervision or direction
Knowledge and training required:
- Preferred Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Preferred Certification training in Cisco, Juniper, F5, and similar Network Vendors
- MicroStrategy, Excel, and PowerPoint
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/10/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
#Talent #Indeed #Tech
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.