Mariner Innovations is seeking .NET Developers for both contract and full-time roles. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Develops a detailed design from a top-level design specification
- Working with system design specifications, develops detailed specifications for software programming applications or test case
- Designs, codes, and debugs
- Conducts system level testing
- Maintains programs in accordance with standards
- Involved in the maintenance and enhancement of existing operational application systems
- Involved with developing business knowledge and customer relationships where appropriate
- Responsible for technical documentation with an increasing focus on functional documentation
- Schedules and estimates development tasks
- Performs code review of other developer’s components
- Assists in developing code prototypes to demonstrate proposed solutions
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development, preferably on the .NET framework.
- 2+ years experience with ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with WCAG accessibility is considered an asset.
- Strong writing skills and communication skills
- Workshop planning and facilitation skills.
- Proven analytical skills and experience in a large, complex business/organization.
- Able to work with multiple business stakeholders.
- Experience with business change management activities such as stakeholder briefings, communications, and training; and
- Possess strong interpersonal skills that can establish and maintain strong working relationships with business representatives and project team members
- Public Sector experience is considered an asset.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!