Req Id: 378715
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The connectivity services delivery team, within Bell Business Markets (BBM), is responsible for the design, execution and implementation of connectivity services for the enterprise customer market.
The continued growth and success of this delivery team, in the marketplace, is directly attributed to the expertise and the professionalism of its staff, the trust and confidence of its technology partners and the unrelenting demands it places on itself in pursuit of that most important attribute - Customer Satisfaction. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a leader with the same sense of responsibility to the customer, respect for the individuals and drive for personal growth as the current team exemplifies.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities
- Responsible for the National connectivity services team
- Accountable to meet revenue, margin and KPI targets for the practice
- Hire, manage, and mentor direct reports
- Business development through close collaboration with the account architect team
- Maintain relationships with key clients
- Identify key market trends and evolve the practice
- Develop judicious partnership with external partners/vendors
- Hire contractors as required to fulfill delivery engagements
- Work with support team to assign resources to projects
- Foster a community of collaboration and contribution across the National Practice
- Identify and launch new connectivity services offerings
- Actively involved in pre-sales
- Escalation point for connectivity services
- 5+ years in IT with 3+ years leadership experience
- Bachelor or college degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or another related IT program
- Networking solutions Expertise and Experience (Networking certifications are considered an asset)
- Relationship with Major Vendors and key players in the market
- Strong Networking skills
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English and French
- Outstanding customer relations and the ability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Autonomous and ability to accept responsibility with minimal supervision
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/22/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.