Project Manager - ERP Implementation
As our organization implements a new ERP solution, we are seeking a Project Manager to join our team of professionals in Saint John, New Brunswick. Reporting to the ERP Program Director, this is a wonderful opportunity to grow your experience managing software implementations, hone your leadership skills, provide exceptional customer service and manage everyday growth.
Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company's success is driven by our dynamic, highly-skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area's economy and sense of community.
As a Project Manager - ERP Implementation, you will be responsible for:
- The development of a fully integrated project plan
- Managing the execution of project deliverables from a cost, schedule and scope perspective applying standard PM framework
- Managing project quality to achieve the stated project objectives
- The development of post project support and sustainability plan
- Managing and escalation of issues and risks
- Planning and coordinating resources to the project plan
- Project reporting and status updates
- Chairing weekly project status meetings
- Preparing and presenting to Steering Committee if required
- Updating the project plan, under the direction of the Program Director
- Contributing to project and status reporting
- Administrative tasks, such as organizing meetings, taking meeting minutes/notes, preparing content for project communications
- Reviewing project expenses to ensure compliance to standards
- Managing and updating project site with a goal to set up a collaborative environment
Successful candidates should expect to have a minimum of 3 years experience working in project management. Other necessary skills include:
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full project lifecycle
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively towards a common goal
- Proven communication skills with internal team members, external stakeholders, and vendors/partners
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps is considered an asset
- PMP/PM certification considered an asset
- Being a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Possessing the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Thrive in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with Microsoft D365 would be considered an asset
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution, and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of the fastest growing company in Atlantic Canada and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke? Simple - because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness, and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.