Req Id: 369932
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Bell Business Markets serves the top customers in the public and private sector. Being part of this world-class sales force means delivering innovative network-centric solutions to complex business needs. Bell Business Markets customers benefit by having simple yet powerful business solutions created that answers their real business issues to help increase efficiency and add to their competitive advantage.
Bell Business Markets (BBM) Business Transformation team is looking for a creative and energetic candidate to join the Business Intelligence Team in areas of business and workforce performance management. The candidate will help build and provide ongoing analytical and employee performance reporting in support of our BBM Operational Team.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Build and lead the employee performance management roadmap
- Drive employee performance management review with executives
- Manage target setting segments in partnership with stakeholders in operation and work closely with business primes on elements pertaining to the process
- Extract data and manipulate data to be used in presentable reports and analytical tools
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence Developers to enhance dashboard functionalities
- Coordinate discussion, document business rules & new development priorities of employee key performance indicators (KPI)
- Regroup multiple stakeholders and develop productivity model to be used in employee performance management
- Communicate project plan, deliverables, and next steps to executives and key stakeholders
- End-to-End ownership of analysis and help identify opportunities to optimize agent performance
- Leverage expertise to help resolve discrepancies, data issues, metric errors that impacts results
- Adhoc analysis relation to business performance and target settings
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to support and manage projects
- Curious & quick learner with problem solving mindset playing with business analytical tools.
- Ability to communicate and translate technical requirement to non-technical team members
- Ability to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirement
- Ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data
- Must be proficient in MS PowerPoint and advance skills in MS excel
- Ability to influence internal and external teams
- Confident and demonstrate strong leadership
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment with high tolerance to change management
- Comfortable in working in a virtual environment
- Result oriented
- Self motivated, autonomous
Preferred Qualification / Competencies:
- 2 - 5 years in a customer facing ( call centre or back office ) management experience in service provisioning, billing or service assurance field
- Experience using SQL
- Drive for continuous process improvement
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/15/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.