To help in our planned growth, we are pro-actively recruiting for a Security Analyst. The role will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Become a subject matter expert for Web Access Management and Single Sign on solutions for business units and operational groups for our client
- Hands-on: Install, configure and troubleshoot web solutions in the test environments and integrate with other teams
- Efficiently manage time and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Involve others in problem solving and creative thinking
- Work independently with the technical teams to define and integrate solutions, and under direction of Access Management Architects
- Develop Access Control and Identity Management technical documentation and procedures
- Provide hands-on integration leadership to technical support teams
- Ensure compliance of IAM platforms with relevant industry standards and client's Corporate Security policies
- Good understanding and working knowledge of web server technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Working experience with Java engines (WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – Ability to quickly understand and isolate application and network issues within supported environments
- Team player – Will be required to work in partnership with different teams and groups
- Bachelor’s degree or specialized college certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field
- Knowledge of SQL databases and LDAPs (Oracle Enterprise Directory, Microsoft Active Directory
- Linux/Windows system administration background and experience with Linux scripting (Shell, Perl)
- Experience with Web Identity and Access Management platforms, such as IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) or Broadcom SSO (CA SiteMinder)
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest telecom companies and leading real estate, oil & gas, financial, government and utilitites organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who love providing solutions for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!