Mariner is actively recruiting for a Quality Assurance Analyst for immediate and future opportunities. The QA Analyst will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Executing test cases, reporting the status, and logging defects.
- Writing Functional, Integration, Performance and User Acceptance test cases.
- Researching across multiple systems and assisting in updating defect management with requirement basis of defects.
- Running and/or participating in defect triage and business triage meetings.
- Building test estimations and identifying similar or related defects based on optimal test execution velocity.
- Supporting the QA team in understanding test cases, defects, and requirement needs for testing and escalating issues.
- Intermediate to senior level QA testing experience.
- Experience in multiple test management and defect tracking tools such as HP Quality Center, CA Rally, JIRA, Perforce Helix, etc.
- Experience in test case writing, functional analysis and traceability.
- Demonstrated experience writing and working with Business, Functional, Non-Functional, and performance requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Designations such as CTE, ISTQB an asset.
- General Business Analysis skills and experience.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.