Mariner is seeking an experienced business and product management leader to accelerate growth in our high value consulting services practices. In this role, you will work with Mariner’s consulting practice leaders and subject matter experts to grow market share and identify new market opportunities. This new leaderships role will also interface across sales and marketing.
- Develop consulting services strategies and related roadmaps;
- Align client’s problem statements / desired business outcomes with complex subject matter expertise / capabilities;
- Create and execute go to market plans for service offerings / markets / segments;
- Value creation modeling and competitive analysis;
- Determine pricing strategy and margin KPI’s; and
- Evaluation of new practices and new markets.
- Consulting experience and client-side operational experience;
- Industry experience: communications, utility, and public sector;
- 10+ years product management and technical strategy experience;
- Knowledge of security, risk management, cloud and enterprise digital transformation principles and business drivers;
- Proven ability and desire to work within cross functional teams / leaders;
- Strong business acumen and ability to navigate market challenges;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field. Undergraduate degree in business or MBA is an asset.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada’s TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015’s list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!