Mariner Innovations is seeking a Senior Dev Ops Engineer to be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Develop Current, Transition and Target Integration Architectures for various projects in the SecApp program.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Successfully lead complex integration and data solutions with broad scope and long-term business implications. Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality, and faster time to market.
- Provide analysis of the current state Digital solutions. Provide thought leadership and drive cross-functional collaboration to design the future state.
- Assess technologies and approach, develop solution integration concepts, proposals, and designs, present recommendations and set directions thereby facilitating the right decisions.
- Implement the Digital Transformation Strategy teams and business partners.
- Align with the Architectural Standards and Patterns from the Enterprise Architecture repository and supplement with required inputs to design artifacts and metrics to enrich the same.
- 5+ years experience in architecture and design of complex solutions involving Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture (MSA).
- HandOn experience in SOA and Microservices Architecture and serve as the lead advocate for Service-Oriented Architecture throughout SecApp as expert on SOA technology, architecture, development processes and artifacts created by SOA projects across the Enterprise. Actively participates in Digital projects to design effective solutions using best in class Integration/SOA technology.
- Experience implementing SOA using Modern Integration Patterns (Micro Services, APIs, Services) and Digital technologies (Web,Cloud) using modern technology stacks.
- Implementing Solutions with Openshift, AWS, Azure, or Google added Plus.
- Solid understanding of Red Hat OpenShift, Apache Kafka.
- Hands on experience implementing an Enterprise class Microservice architecture in Openshift Container platform, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Thought leader on Microservice technologies, SDLC governance and service lifecycle management; Develop, Drive & Maintain Microservice Roadmap and best practices.
- Ability to define and communicate the "big picture" in terms of the overall Digital solution, both functional and technical components.
- Good knowledge of Cloud concepts (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS etc.,) and architecture level knowledge of Cloud platforms and Cloud-native/micro-services solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of 12 factor principles, Cloud native application development and Designing distributed systems.
- Experienced in virtualizations and containerization solution / environments.
- Knowledge of DevOps, SecApp and Agile development concepts and their application to large environments.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!