Mariner Innovations is actively seeking an Operations Manager to join our team! The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong Business Operations leader for a consulting organization who is keen to solve problems with tools, technology and processes that impact all areas of the business;
- Provide solid judgement and real time decision making skills in the face of competing priorities and is effective in simplifying processes to achieve team success;
- Have confidence in their ability to interact with business leaders, to ensure stakeholder needs are being met;
- Maintain strong business acumen and be a digitization enthusiast with the ability to optimize business operations through understanding data and technology and how it applies to workflows from sales through to finance; and
- Possess the ability to balance priorities and support decision-making of delivery team, account executives, and management team with informative data and operational processes.
- Working to continuously improve business operations to remove costs, improve efficiency, and make lives easier and enhance the experience for the larger Mariner team.
- Participating in Resource Management, Business Operations Processes, Operational Reporting, Continuous Improvement of Business Operations.
- Ability to work with data driven technology solutions to enable operations by reporting on key business metrics.
- Developing a digital roadmap for business operations.
- Masters in Business Administration, Operations Management, Computer Science, related field and 10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in business operations within a consulting firm.
- Curious about data, business operations, and thrive off of enabling a team.
- Interested/curious about learning new technology (considers themselves a techy).
- A multi-tasker with exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of business operational tools like Salesforce, Mavenlink, or similar would be an asset.
- Experience in business operations including resource management, finance, sales operations.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Active listener and analytical thinker.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.