Req Id: 376212
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
The Field Services Control Centre team consists of multifunctional teams devoted to provisioning and service assurance. It ensures that all appointments are met by coordinating and dispatching all orders to Bell technicians and partner groups from coast to coast. The National Assignment Team is a group within the Control Centre that is responsible for assisting technicians and other internal departments with Provisioning and Assurance requests, ensuring every Canadian has a working service. The candidate for this role will be putting their leadership skills in practice by leading a team of associates responsible to ensure our commitments are met and offering the best service possible to customers, technicians, and internal departments. This position provides an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where the emphasis is on the delivery of service to technicians and Bell customers alike.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, National Assignment, the Manager will collaborate with multiple stakeholders in order to drive the National team's strategic objectives, and implement change management strategies to launch new processes or tools within the team. The manager will also manage the department service levels, and lead a team of clerical associates who are responsible for managing requests from technicians and other departments for various service and provisioning assistance. The National Assignment Team is responsible for provisioning and assurance assistance in regions such as Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic.
The successful candidate thrives on delivering results and shows passion for customer service. The position is particularly suited to those who enjoy working with large diverse teams, are analytical and continuously look for process improvements enabling business transformation. As part of this dynamic team, the successful candidate will lead change, motivate teams and move the National Assignment forward in achieving Bell Canada's 6 Strategic Imperatives.
- Lead a team of unionized clerical associates in meeting or exceeding service indicators (Such as SLA, team and individual KPI's)
- Develop effective plans for employee growth and development, and succession planning
- Implement action plans where necessary to improve business unit performance (employee and team)
- Support and coach employees through change management for tools and processes
- Partner with various support teams (project, process and training) to develop and implement work methods and respond to ongoing changes in the organization's priorities
- Create and execute strategies for improvements to the National Assignment Team and methods/tools including communications plans and change management
- Anticipate opportunities and potential solutions, and lead a national and cross-functional team through the problem-resolution process
- Develop relationships with external partners and departments, remove obstacles blocking or slowing down teams.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Minimum of three years of experience in team leadership, proven analytical role
- Excellent knowledge of office software (Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to quickly build a clear presentation for an executive audience that graphically explains the strategy, opportunities, business insight
- Experience in executive presentations; excellent oral & written
- Results-oriented, with the ability to generate results in a consistent manner
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-driven, dynamic and results-oriented with a desire to influence and promote change
- Strong leadership skills: ability to listen, influence and establish relationships
- Ability to make the right decisions quickly, particularly in highly stressful situations
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and find ways to continually improve the district's daily activities
Preferred qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a discipline such as Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer science, or quantitative discipline (ie. Experience in forecasting and/or workforce management)
- Working knowledge of Field Services
- Experience in the operations of telecommunications networks, including expertise in the service provisioning and service assurance areas
- Knowledge of the Provisioning and Assurance process
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL
- Knowledge of Bell Systems: Provisioning and Assurance Systems (ASA, IPAIRS, NEO, UIM, DMS etc.), FWFM, Action!, Click, WFMS, BCRIS
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 07/01/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.