Jump Recruitment Specialists are seeking a skilled, highly motivated, Red Seal Refrigeration Mechanic, on behalf of our client - Youngs Industrial Refrigeration Ltd.
Who We Are:
Young's Industrial Refrigeration Limited is engaged in industrial refrigeration, fabrication and the installation and servicing of marine, recreation, industrial and offshore equipment throughout Atlantic Canada.
We are a local company built on 35 years of service excellence in the North Atlantic environment focused on growth through investment in people, training, technology, systems, and facilities.
We are committed to partnering with our customers to provide innovative, cost-efficient products and services. We also provide the highest standard of equipment and best practices in the industry along with experience, highly trained employees.
We are certified ISO-9001-2015 and Canadian Welding Bureau Standards.
All Technicians and Apprentices are responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of industrial refrigeration systems in the food and beverage industry, cold storage, cold storage fish plant and recreational ice rink facilities.
- Ability to work with a team or independently on site.
- Strong ability to adhere and to properly execute processes and practices relating to facility operations and maintenance.
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair refrigeration systems.
- Possess a strong environmental, health and safety mindset.
- Strong client service orientation along with a high sense of urgency.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be available for rotation of on-call/standby for emergency callouts.
- Must be willing to wear assigned Personal Protective Equipment.
- Travel is required.
Professional Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Full class 5 driver's license is required.
- Controls experience is an asset.
- Experience with an ammonia refrigerant is an asset.
What we Offer:
- Local 740 Union Compensation rates.
For more information, please reach out to:
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.