Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Control Center Coordinator
What is the opportunity?
As a member of the Structured Cabling team, you will be responsible for providing sales support to the BBM team and day to day support to the BTS management team to work with a wide variety of stakeholders in order to deliver accurate and timely information, develop resources to evaluate process and behaviors of unionized and non-unionized employees.
What will you do?
- Network, develop and leverage long-term business relationships within various departments, groups and divisions with vendors and customers to effectively progress sales and order cycles.
- Co-ordinate, schedule/fulfill customer requests, activities and orders from presales to complete installation for single and multiple site customers
- Resolve conflict and escalations protecting business and client satisfaction. Identify risk and resolution.
- Re-prioritize workloads, activities and negotiate due dates to meet the demands of internal /external customers.
- Provide supporting data and produce reports for existing initiatives and business platforms, reporting tools and other job aids
- Perform regular data integrity and best practice evaluations and action results appropriately.
- Prepare estimates and negotiates quotations for internal / external customers
- Work with peers and internal support groups to establish customer need
- Supports manager on large scale projects as well as provide solutions for special project requests
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders throughout Ontario and Quebec to ensure cohesion of internal processes
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent working experience
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record to establish strong collaborative relationships at all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and writing skills, including the ability to prepare quality presentations with minimal guidance and effectively present and influence at senior levels of the organization
- Meeting targets of current job with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to thrive in ambiguous situations
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, with an ability to work with diverse workforce and customers
- Work experience in a unionized company;
- Bilingual English and French;
- Knowledge of Telecommunication operations and services;
- Experience and background in project related practices
- Workway profile: Mobile
- Work group: Structured Cabling
- Work location: Horner
- Regular part-time (RPT), unionized
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at [email protected]
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, ON, Etobicoke
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers