Req Id: 363651
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Answer customer calls (repair) and internal phone calls (STI Group), analyze and make checks in order to refer to the proper department concerned. Provide technical support to technicians, customer services and internal telephony support.
- Analyze and diagnose trouble reports and take action. Verify troubles and follow up on customer and internal tickets
- Respond to customer calls and internal requests
- Provide technical support on services and equipment offered to customers
- Perform compilation work necessary for the administration of the control center
- Test and validate all new features of IP telephone systems
- Provide internal and external technical support in IP telephony
- Internal projects, collaboration with the CES group
- Be able to open tickets and follow up at the various IP phone equipment providers (Cisco, Avaya, Mittel, BCM)
- Update internal documentation
- DEC in electronics/computer science
- Technical experience of networks
- Server knowledge, vlan, IP addressing plan
- Evaluation of networks
Profile of the incumbent:
- Analytical, planning and problem-solving ability
- High sense of urgency
- High team spirit
- Ability to learn and take initiative
- Ability to communicate (information sharing)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Val-d'Or
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/24/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Val-d'Or
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.