Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
In this role, you will be responsible for technical selling of Bell Wholesale solutions, working alongside Account Executives to guide our customers though technical and business decisions across the entire portfolio of Wholesale services. You will be the technical prime for the accounts that you support. You will interact with a diverse team of technical and business professionals across multiple Bell teams in a dynamic environment.
- Lead architectural vision, solution design, risk analysis, and technical documentation in collaboration with the Account Executives.
- Provide customers with pre-sales (and occasional post-sales) architectural and technical support in order to protect existing revenue base and grow wallet share.
- Capture customer technical requirements in order to initiate pre-sales assessments and/or firm order submissions
- Work with other cross-functional teams including Product, Network Technology, Operations, Service Delivery, Project Management, and members of the leadership team to delight customers and achieve sales goals.
- 3+ years experience in solution architecture and/or technical sales.
- Sound architectural understanding and/or technical hands-on experience with various technologies and products in at least one of the following areas:
- Optical transport
- Ethernet and switching (especially Carrier Ethernet)
- Internet, IP routing, BGP, and MPLS
- Voice & Unified communications
- SIP and IP telephony
- Legacy voice / TDM (T1/PRI, 1FL, DS3, SONET, etc.)
- PSTN engineering (DMS, gateways, long distance and toll, SS7, etc.)
- 911 service architecture
- Data centre, cloud, and hosting services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Previous telecommunications experience in a B2B or service provider environment is an asset - especially in any of the following domains: local exchange carriers (ILEC/CLEC), internet service providers (ISP), mobile carriers, or managed services providers.
- Relevant networking or telecommunications industry certifications are an asset. Ex: Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, Metro Ethernet Forum
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: CP3
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Gatineau || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Application Deadline: 08/16/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal