Req Id: 359653
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Bell Network Security is expanding its team to lead and scale the evolution of the Cloud security practice.
Your main role will be to lead the cloud security strategic and tactical plans to scale and optimize the overall security posture for cloud infra and tenants. You’ll be involved in technical and roadmap discussions and decisions with other senior security architects, internal business units and partners. You’ll also lead and support various cloud governance forums.
Candidates must be self motivated, open minded, great team players and have a passion for security. The successful candidate will partner closely with other security architects and specialists internally.
- Determine, adapt and communicate the strategic and tactical plans to scale and optimize the implementation and compliancy (GRC) of cloud based key security controls, supported by gap analysis and a risk-based approach
- Determine, evaluate, test and support the implementation of advanced security features and tools while analyzing the impact on security posture
- Contribute to end-to-end security architecture designs that includes IaaS and SaaS
- Lead the relationship with other internal tenants, stakeholders and vendors
- Act as Product Owner for agile delivery teams for security-centric products
- Understand and optimize the network security operational processes and lead the transformation to an ideal SOC people, process and technology state
- Be an ambassador for cloud security within the enterprise
- 5+ years of Cyber Security experience, including leadership roles in large security projects and initiatives, particularly in cloud security and governance
- Understanding of the AWS, GCP and/or Azure environments
- Deep understanding in multiple fields of security, preferably with operation background
- Previously led security architecture designs that includes IaaS and SaaS
- Experience with CSPM tool(s)
- Experience with financial evaluation, resource forecasting or costing model
- Experience with the implementation and operationalization of security capabilities in public cloud environments
- Understanding of Agile and DevSecOps concepts
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability to adapt in a fast-evolving environment
- Ability to manage time and priorities across multiple projects and duties
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
- Asset: Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or other AWS/GCP/Azure security certifications, Bilingual (French and English)
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 06/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
#LI-DB1 #indeed #talent #tech
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.