Program Manager for eConsult / eReferral
Any candidate not currently employed in the New Brunswick Public Service will need to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, or a valid medical certificate exempting them from the vaccine
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Program Manager for
eConsult / eReferral
(PAY BAND 6)
TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY (14 MONTHS)
The Department of Health is seeking an individual to join the Innovation and eHealthNB Branch as a Program Manager for eConsult/eReferral.
Reporting to the Director of eHealthNB, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of key program initiatives to optimize and support clinical workflows through leveraging digital health solutions.
The eConsult/eReferral Program Manager's key responsibilities include:
- lead clinical engagement with professional associations, clinicians/specialists and other partners within the health system, to support the development and implementation of the eReferral Program;
- collaborate with other partners and/or jurisdictions on various initiatives associated to provincial eConsult/eReferral programs;
- provide direction and oversight of Health Services Access Program staff who support the day to day operations of the eReferral Program;
- support activities related to the evaluation of the eReferral program, during the 'pilot' phase;
- support the onboarding of specialists for existing eConsult specialties, through continued engagement with clinicians;
- act as a Nursing Clinical Practice subject matter expert to ensure the evolution of the eConsult and eReferral programs continue to maintain clinical alignment and privacy standards;
- develop / enhance policies required to support the ongoing operations of the eConsult and eReferral programs, based on clinical best practice and standards;
- support the development of training strategies and related business content required for continued stakeholder education and awareness as it relates to eHealthNB's digital health solutions.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in nursing and a minimum of seven (7) years experience in a clinical setting, to include experience with Nursing documentation standards, OR, a Masters degree in nursing, and a minimum of six (6) years experience in a clinical setting, to include experience with Nursing documentation standards.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required. Please state your language capability.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please ensure that preferred language for assessment is identified on your resume.
ASSET QUALIFICATIONS: Preference may be given to candidates who demonstrate experience with clinical application projects and support.
Subject to the response to this competition, candidates may be required to demonstrate on their application the asset qualification in addition to the essential qualifications in order to be given further consideration.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES: The successful candidate will possess the following behavioural competencies:
- Effective Interactive Communication;
- Analytical Thinking/Judgement;
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: The successful candidate will possess the following technical competencies:
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing Skills;
- Specialized Subject Matter Expertise and Knowledge.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
Salary : $67,002 to $89,128 per annum
We encourage applicants to apply on-line at https://www.ere.gnb.ca/competition.aspx?lang=E&t=Y or by mail at the following address by December 3, 2021 indicating number DOH-21-0052.
Department of Health
4th floor, 520 King Street
Fredericton, NB E3B 5G8
Telephone: (506) 453-4331
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We promote a scent-reduced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The New Brunswick Public Service: Improving the lives of New Brunswickers every day!