Associate Lawyer - Litigation
Ritch Williams & Richards, a boutique insurance law firm in downtown Halifax have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Associate Lawyer.
The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Membership in good standing with a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism
• Commitment to client service and legal excellence
• Strong work ethic and excellent inter-personal skills
• Experience in insurance litigation or personal injury claims would be an asset
• Bilingualism is an asset but not a requirement
To apply for this employment opportunity forward your resume in confidence to Dale Black, Executive Director, Suite 1200, 1809 Barrington Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3K8; email: email@example.com.
For additional information about our firm visit our website at www.rwrlawyers.ca
We are committed to hiring employees that are reflective of the diversity of our Province in terms of Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotians and Other Racially Visible People, Persons with Disabilities and Women in positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your application form, cover letter, or on your resume.