Manager of Laboratory Services
Competition #: 5-16270 EXT
Salary: $79,898 to $96,642
NOTE: Interested individuals are asked to attach their resumé to their application form.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and non-union
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Manager of Laboratory Services
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: October , 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Subject to stand-by and call-back.
Work schedule may change to meet operational needs.
The manager and the director of Laboratory Services, in close cooperation with the medical director, provide leadership and management of the Laboratory Services department. They are responsible for implementing management tools and ensuring compliance with the policies of Vitalité Health Network and the department. They also represent Laboratory Services in their respective fields.
The manager is involved in planning and in setting the goals and objectives of Laboratory Services. The manager is responsible for managing human, physical and financial resources within the program's policies and procedures. The manager is involved in the quality assessment of care and services in collaboration with the medical director.
- University degree or equivalent in health or administration;
- 5 years' relevant experience;
- Leadership skills;
- Skilful in communications and interpersonal relations;
- Team player;
- Experience using computer applications;
- Proficiency in French and competence in English;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with Vitalité Health Network's confidentiality rules.
Written and spoken knowledge of English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.