Senior AWS Java Developer
Mariner Partners in Fredericton, NB
As one of the largest professional services firms in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of 200+ management and technology consultants working with our public and private sector clients throughout Atlantic Canada and beyond.Our team delivers specific strengths in the areas of digital transformation, digital health, organizational change management, and in key technical areas including cybersecurity, IT infrastructure, BI & Analytics.
- Developer will be part of an Agile Development team focusing on Sprint Agile implementation.
- Developer must have a good technical understanding and knowledge in AWS Services.
- Developer may be engaged in peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well architected architecture and implementation.
- Developer will be required to perform testing activities.
- Developer may be asked to do client demo or another project demo.
- Developer must be proactive in escalating impacting issues and be resourceful to look for alternative.
- Developer may have to work on tight timelines sometimes.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Strong experience with Terraform.
- AWS Developer experience (AWS Java SDK v2).
- Java Developer experience (azul-1.8).
- QA/Testing experience.
- Broad & Deep AWS knowledge (object relationships between and inside each service).
- Knowledgeable in Amazon in general and its services, proactive, team player, must be a problem solver.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.