Wash Bay Attendant
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Do you have a keen knowledge of vehicles, and a career history based on client service? Why not combine those skills and begin your career as an Automotive Service Advisor.
Steele Mazda has an immediate requirement for a Wash Bay Attendant to join our team in Dartmouth, NS. As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees.Our employees are our strongest asset, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As Wash Bay Attendant, you are a part of the dealership's client service experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safely and efficiently assisting service clients when bringing their vehicles in for appointments when needed
- Be a "hands on" coordinator for the service drive thru area when needed
- Adhere to proper sanitizing guidelines of client vehicles
- Wash clients' vehicles prior to them picking them up from service
- Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
- Valid drivers' license with acceptable drivers abstract
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualificationsand to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com